The exceptional success of the Razorbacks in 2020-21 was not merely restricted to the court docket or fields of athletic competitors. For 465+ Razorback student-athletes, competing in this system’s 19 varsity sports activities, the yr supplied yet one more alternative to excel academically on the trail to commencement.
In a yr that introduced a listing of obstacles to conventional studying, together with distant lessons, video calls and a scarcity of in-person interplay with college members and fellow college students, Razorback student-athletes greater than responded to the problem. A worldwide pandemic could have drastically modified the normal studying surroundings, however it failed to change the excellent work turned in by Razorback student-athletes in and out of doors of the classroom.
In all, 104 Razorback student-athletes added their names to Senior Stroll as College of Arkansas graduates, serving to this system fulfill its mission of Constructing Champions and Razorbacks for Life.
- 104 Graduates (23 Fall 2020, 70 Spring 2021, 11 Summer time 2021)
- Cumulative Athletic Division GPA – 3.25
- 23rd consecutive semester with Division GPA of three.0 or higher; 14th consecutive semester with 3.2 or higher
- 297 Scholar-Athletes Earned Division Honor Roll honors
- 78 Scholar-Athletes earned a 4.00 for the time period
- 248 (99 Fall, 40 Winter, 109 Spring) Razorbacks on SEC Educational Honor Rolls
- 145 Scholar-Athletes achieved Private Bests (highest time period GPA-both semesters)